The Arboretum Wedding Day Rental
Photo by Aimee Nicole Photography
Imagine your wedding day surrounded by majestic trees, outdoor gardens, a peaceful reflecting pond, scenic vistas, and a relaxing & romantic ambience you and your guests will remember for a lifetime.
The Arboretum Wedding Day Rental includes the following features for your wedding reception and ceremony:
- A maximum capacity of 150 reception-style or 120 banquet-style
- Exclusive use of the Auditorium, Boardroom, Sun Room and West Lawn from 8 a.m. until 1 a.m.
- Tobacco and smoke-free facility: Smoke-Free U of G | (uoguelph.ca)
- Round & rectangular tables and chairs
- Award-winning full-service catering options available
- Outdoor patio (not licensed)
- Large screen and sound system with a podium, microphone, and auxiliary input jack
- Wheelchair-accessible parking and washroom facility
- Free Parking
Wedding Day Rental rate: $1,800+HST (May 1-October 31); $1,500+HST (November 1-April 30). If planning a dance, a dancefloor is mandatory and can be rented from The Arboretum. Nominal Socan and Re:Sound fees apply.
For wedding ceremonies only, the Auditorium and West Lawn can be rented from 8:30am-5pm for a fee of $1,000+HST.
Visit the image gallery for more photos of our rental facilities and grounds and the Weddings FAQ page for frequently asked questions.
For more information about availability and pricing or to schedule a facility tour, please contact the Bookings Coordinator at 519-824-4120 ext. 54110 or firstname.lastname@example.org.